All OBX leather goods are fine high-quality Italian leather.
Leather goods should be brought to a professional leather cleaner. Household cleaners and sprays should be avoided as they can potentially stain leather. If using leather protectant, ensure a small test is done on a corner of the item before applying entirely. Spot cleaning is not recommended. Avoid storing all WANT Les Essentiels items in humid areas and avoid long periods of sun exposure. It is encouraged to place leather goods in the provided dust bag when not in use to preserve their pristine condition.
Natural Dye Scarves Care
- The use of natural materials on the fabric provides great ventilation and absorption, they do not require frequent washing, simply put out to dry in an airy environment to get rid of any bacteria or smell. A quick gentle hand wash in cold or slightly warm water is sufficient, as natural dyed fabric does loose color if kept soaked in water for a long time.
- Avoid using any acidic and alkaline on the natural dye fabric, or any harsh chemical or bleach, or laundry detergent, try to use only a very small amount of neutral detergent liquid.
- Friction and sunlight will cause damage to natural dyeing, gentle hand wash only, then hang in a cool ventilated place to dry.
- Natural dyed garment will naturally fade or discolor over time, just embrace and enjoy the natural change of garment.
- When not in use, keep jewellery inside provided pouch to avoid oxidation.
- Keep jewellery away from harsh surfaces to avoid bumps and scratches.
- Best stored in dark, cool and dry places.
- Store jewellery separately to avoid rubbing or tangling.
- Remove jewellery when bathing or swimming.
- When needed, use a lint-free cloth to remove dirt.
- Do not use liquid solutions to clean plated jewellery.
- Avoid spraying perfume or applying creams directly onto your jewellery.